Friday, December 12, 2008

....

Another work trip to Toronto for 2 days - nothing eventful other than a rather turbulent flight landing because of scattered showers in Boston. Luckily didnt snow much in Canada either. It was nice to see and be greeted by all colleagues. Also coincidentally enjoyed the Christmas lunch and was in time to receive the holiday gift card ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A good long shower or bath is never the same if its not your bathroom in your own home. I acknowledge this to myself everytime I come back from a trip and shower at home! I might fall asleep sometimes (even though it rarely happens) if its not my bed, but a shower, naah!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Madame Uncertainty is trying to creep into my life again - off you go!

No comments: