Thursday, January 8, 2009

End of a pretty good year - 2008

So the UK trip with my best mates finally materialized and I had a ball! ; so much that after repeating stories and talking about it so many times, I am tierd to type all the details. But I am very happy I visited London and Scotland even though it was a very short trip. We have decided to this - one trip just us girls every year. I really hope it happens.
2008 was a much better year. It started of very well with the New Years' eve at Atlanta - Thanks to the generosity of our friends! I am proud of my accomplishments in 2008 which is mainly the challenge I undertook of pursuing my career for short term in Canada. Traveled a lot - loved it and hated it 50-50 (mainly due to flight delays and cancelations etc). I had this growth spurt in me past year :) Thanks to P, I had the best anniversary vacation ever in Jamaica. And an even greater Xmas and New Years with my school friends. (2007 really sucked I hated it). And I know 2009 will be much better year for most of us. I know it!
Looking forward to a wonderful year ahead!
Shubham!

No comments: