Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am back

After a pretty long hiatus - I am back to writing in public. Its been a while. Where was I? I was off enjoying every moment being pregnant the initial 9 months. I blogged a lot, a lot about pregnancy and as a to-be mother of twins.Then I was finally a proud mother of two of the most beautiful girls ever :-) and I continued blogging everything and anything. Girls are 14 months old, (so a good 9+14 months I was MIA, man! that's almost 2 years) I finally did the whole 'import-export' and split my blogs into two - one continues to be the master copy of my past 23 months and henceforth the 'personal blog' and the other this general rollercoaster blog. I did leave a very few posts in between to bridge the gap so to speak :-)

So to bring this blog up-to-speed. Lady Aadie graced our lives some 14 months back and 13 minutes after Lady Annie followed. Needless to say our lives have changed from being great to greater :-) A lot has happend since then, a 3 month India trip, meeting a lot of family members and friends there, a new job etc
I will try my best not to keep bragging about the Ladies as much as possible, (its extremely hard but I will try :-)) So I am currently a working Mommy. I got back into the workforce when girls were about 7  months old. Loving every moment and no regret whatsoever. So far no complaints. It must be so difficult with twins? No its is not. It is some additional effort in comparison to bringing up one child (rewards are also doubled mind you)- yes but not difficult. I will have it no other way. :-) How did I manage so far? With a wonderful husband, parents, and myself doing a great job + Nanny :-) .

No comments: