Friday, November 4, 2011

Phew!

Indeed! Its been hectic past few days, not as hectic as its been exhausting. AG got a fever again since we had another set of friends visit us from NJ. The week passed ok as she recovered from her viral or whatever and the following weekend both of them had a throw-up session late on last Saturday night. They probably puked non stop almost 7-8 times lasted for an hour and then slept. I was scared. Called the doc who claimed a stomach bug is going around. But my guts tell me something they ate didnt quite suit them. Both of them woke up aroudn the same time and went on and on until they got all food out of their system and back to normalcy from next day. Plus both of them have a cold now and AL is badly congested and hardly slept last night so is home with me napping all morning while AG is in daycare. AG got mild fever early this week but it subsided. So we have been living the text book example of how sick your kids can get when you send them to daycare. Its not a problem to take care of them. But problem is seeing them suffer and all this with brand new jobs for both of us.Yes this is my second week in my job and P's first so its been busy. I have stepped in the office environment alright but weekends have been crazy. Its ok, it shall pass.

Now we have a long journey to India and back. Praying and hoping for everyone's health and well being. And for the special person we are going to see my MIL. P and I feel so zombie-like, tired and sleepy.

No comments: