Sunday, March 18, 2012

Musicals

The charm of musicals is something eh? Been watching Glee, and totally enjoying it. Its the usual drama but something I thought how did I not watch this before kinds? Loved Season 1 cant say about other ones as I havent really watched much after that. However if you do a weekend marathon of episodes like I usually do it can get a little too heavy to watch as its pretty musical that way :-)

As we drove across places over the weekend. My girls have been humming in the back seat and its adorable. Their rhymes are their world and they fill in their baby words and actually  sing, so grown up-like and so cute :-)Thery are being such typical 21 month olds and insist on doing everything on their own, they hate if we offer to hold their hands when walking or getting down the stairs, NOOO says AL curtly. AG is a little better in climbing up and down, AL needs more practice so I kinda worry a little for her so she gets defensive and I have to obey her and just shadow her. They want to wear their own shoes, socks, the latest being trying to fit into Mommy's high heels and feel good about it!

Spoke to my Ajji after a while and luckily her hearing co-operated so we had a good conversation , she imparted all those specific values that are important in bringing up little children.

Now for Sunday night pleasures - Celebrity Apprentice here I come ;)

No comments: