Friday, May 18, 2012

Week 20 2012

And so after the longest week ever finally back to our routine past 2 weeks. And since I am modest enough to accept it that I am not a super woman ;) I was definitely exhausted after a week of 2 clingy sick babies, AG stuck to me and AL mostly to P, but feeding is my department and its tough to feed congested babies, its actually more stressful, simply because I give in to what they want to eat when and I dont force feed as I trust their instincts but of course in the end it ends up being way too less than their actual consumption but as a mother its hard to sleep at night knowing your baby didnt feed as well as she should have. And then weekend we have friends over. So over all its mostly sleep deprivation which took me a few days to get over.

We took the girls to the temple as it was their birthday per the Hindu calendar on 6th. I dressed them in outfits I had purchased for them in FabIndia way back in our 2010 trip. Comfy Indian clothes and they looked super cute in it. Luckily weather improved too. So its been over a week since then. Girls have as usual been talkative and naughty.

Its been raining every other day past 2 weeks. Temperatures are perfect!

Its been six months since MIL passed away already. Sigh!

No comments: