Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Phew!


My darling AG has been down past whole week. Her pretty and naughty doe eyes got so dull. She had a low grade fever and cold and now she has some cough and cold left and she is unable to eat, poor baby! AL has taken a turn in behavior not sure if there is more to come, but she played the 'naughty one' past week and kept us on our toes.

Past week being the July 4th week I ended up working from home couple of days here and there and was pretty quiet. We saw the fireworks in Waltham too and did do much over the weekend just lazed with couple of friends who came over to watch Wimbledon.

So AL caught the bug now and is running high temperature, not eating and has a bad congestion and cough. Its that time again what we parents dread the most! My mom, then me and now my Dad caught it too I think. But we just have strep throats and slight temperature. Took half the day off yesterday and girls were home and took AG to day-care today as I head home. All of us are kind of sleep deprived from last night.

Still struggling with the whole house move decision, back to rental property hunting and nothing is to our liking, what is it with these homes or us? :-)

1 comment:

kuch kahna hai said...

oh baby, how is she now?
get well soon.