Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hello Fall!

So its been a long week and half or more since I got to my blog..

Lot a of tasks done in my to-do list on the personal front. I had scheduled a lot of stuff for these past 2 weeks and it got done. Importantly got that closets both personal and shoes closet cleaned up. Lot of old clothes and shoes went into the bin successfully. All other follow ups and appointments done. Yay!

And then change of season, hello! P is down with bad allergies. Dad and I have mild low grade fever and sinus since 2-3 days. Mom is so-so, girls have of course runny noses the usual, and so we have been one sniffy and stuffy nosed household :-) So totally stayed home all weekend and got the usual grocery shopping etc done, which went even well since we went to Russos, got some great fresh stuff for an excellent price. Over all made my day at least and my mom's.

Girls are usual self - pint-sized bombs. Too much talking and shocking vocabulary and feelings and expressions. Very impressed and a lot to note down in my personal blog.I am not able to catch up. ;) Its been over a month since the "What's" have begun and I can see the "whys" coming... What is this amma? What is this amma? go the squeaky voices. Yesterday finally AL asked Why amma Why? and I knew what's coming next ;)

Lots of activity in the work front and more tasks scheduled to be completed on personal front - bring it on!!!

No comments: