Saturday, October 11, 2008

Busy week!

Busy week again. 10/08 The good part was had the second Team building outing. Last time it was Dave & Busters and this time unanimously everyone agreed to go bowling. Had the usual Ice-breaker activity, we had to write down one lie and 2 truths about ourself on a piece of paper and circulate, we then had to pick a random paper (not ours obviously) and guess which team member it belongs to and guess which one was the lie. I did well, and my lie also was guessed correctly by fellow team member I guess after the initial couple of months there is nothing you can keep as a secret with your colleagues, like general stuff about your life. We then also had a quiz on Supply chain by our boss. And finally in bowling even though I didnt do very well. I won a $10 voucher for the person who bowled maximum number of splits. Not bad eh? ;) The only bad thing about the evening was the day at the office was so busy that evening when I got home it was past 10pm and I was exhausted, it took me two days to recover. Its irritating that anything different I do from routine on weekdays I get tierd. I need to do something about it , excercise...!
Dussehra festival passed like Ganesh Chathurthi, with no festivity or basic pooja! Considering how close the former is to my heart and I am not too happy with circumstances that have led to it. Well who am I fooling, last few weeks work has completely taken over. But I am hoping it will get better, like my boss keeps telling , ' there is light at the end of the tunnel' (apparently? :) ;) )
Canadian Thanksgiving on 10/13...
Deja vu ; Bachna ae Haseeno and the Last Lear: movies to watch for the weekend

No comments: