Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Routine

Work from home isn't fun - hopping from one room to the next to work and then hop to the next room after work to catch up with family life. Miss the hustle bustle at work - the gossip, the atmosphere and most importantly the monthly sample bag. Not to mention the time I spend on the phone and chasing people through endless emails and phone calls. After all its the question of ensuring the production line is running.......sigh!
I escaped a trip to Elkhart, Indiana this week, my very kind Boss went instead. But ended up working 14 hours for the last 2 days. Lack of sleep - exhaustion - less said the better about Monday and Tuesday.
I watched Khiladiyon ka Khiladi yesterday - pathetic movie. .....sigh! It had suddenly dawned on me to watch Akshay Kumar's Khiladi series ...bad choice!

No comments: