Friday, February 13, 2009

Dreams..

Last night DH suddenly woke up and turned on the lights middle of the night. I was barely able to open my eyes and asked him what happened. I was so fast asleep and in a confused state I started talking to him in Konkani (he dosent completely understand my mother tounge unfortunately and we speak in Hing-lish). But he already figured out what I was saying and he said he had a dream as if there was a puppy in our bed. Thats it I couldnt sleep after that. Eyes were burning and couldnt even check what the time was but I know it must have been 2-3am, yet I couldnt sleep.
Sometimes dreams feel so real, so damn real as if its actually happening. It has happened to me several times before. Unfortunately nothing as cute as a puppy on the bed [ :-)]. In fact there was a period when I would have a recurring dream. I even knew I was dreaming in that dream and I am telling myself 'this will end now, this will end now', its only a dream!. Isnt that kind of strange?.
Also the fact that in the 'off-guard moments' you talk in your mother tounge (even if you speak 5 different languages :))
And yes finally my husbands' love for dogs has made it to the bedroom :)

No comments: