Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dev. D

Watched Dev D yesterday rather started watching it on Sunday and completed the second part last night on Monday. It did feel like it was a very long and 'dark' movie. Though overall it was a pretty good movie to watch; the modernized version of the love saga 'Devdas'. I particularly liked the music and I must say Abhay Deol probably is developing a knack to find such different movies. I only watched Oye Lucky, Lucky Oye of this actor, and not that I loved it but the movies are a bit different. Probably the reason I liked Dev D was cos I had no expectations and after a couple of Shah Rukh movies ( Rab ne and Billu Barber - though the latter was better than former, it wasnt that great anyway) ; this was a bit refreshing and also cos the ending was changed to a '....and they lived happily ever after'.













2 comments:

The road to self discovery said...

liked the movie. but why did it all feel so real.

Meg said...

very true