Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the usual...

There is so much to do for me its unbelievable, yet here I am feeling very lazy and not motivated enough to complete some mini projects I have started. Enough is enough! I will not waste anymore time and get to it ASAP! I spoke to a friend who was in a similar situation as I am sometime back, we exchanged notes and I feel much better now (some of my laziness has eroded!).
Really looking forward to my parents trip. Its been first time ever I havent seen them for over 2 years and if I couldnt make it to India as planned, so what, I will plan for it again in the near future.
Guys from Orkin's came again yesterday (for fumigation of the apartment) and this time they really did a good job. The first round they had come 2 weeks back , that guy just sprayed a basic spray available in Home Depots of the world and left - I thought that was it. Its not until a better person came along this time and did a thorough job I realized there was actually much more to it.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes we try to be so up to date with so much stuff in life, but there will always be the unknown, there will always be something that we dont know, that we dont know!

No comments: