Saturday, April 18, 2009

...this and that...

Ripples of the recession has hit in my neighborhood, and surprisingly I am not as nervous. It definitely sucks and I was shocked, but things have a way of working or not working out, right?
I have realized that I canot keep any secrets from my parents (especially my mother) and my husband. Sometimes I simply try to see if I can and I just cannot!
Took my folks to the Indian Grocery and Russo's for fruit-shopping today. Its been about 5 days since they are here. My mom still seems jetlagged and a bit tierd though. The other day I took them to Hannaford supermarket. Thats all, rest of the time just spending time at home. I wonder if jetlag is contagious I have become extra drowsy during the daytime past few days! We watched Mumbai Meri Jaan today it was a well made movie.

No comments: