Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What have I been upto past 2 weeks?

Where do I begin? Its been crazy past 2 weeks. I have not started job hunting yet, for a lot of reasons, including my parents visit I was taking time out from my previous travel/home office job. I happened to however interview only at this one company in April, they were apprehensive about my whole 'H1B thing'. They got back to me that they wanted to hire me for 2 months for the project. I went with the flow and took it up. Its a great place to work. Summer timings are long weekdays with Friday half a day. Amid all this my folks left for sightseeing CA. I was kind of guilty was not accompanying them. Again this job thing happened last minute and was not the main reason though, it just piled up with list of other reasons. I am glad as they seem to be having a great time. I booked the tour company buses for them both to North and South California and they are happily, independently, with full freedom, without inconveniencing anyone enjoying it - just the way we prefer. My Chickappa lives in Riverside, So Cal., and I am glad they are able to spend time with my cousins who are fast growing up!

No comments: