Monday, July 13, 2009

Lady luck! are you listening?

My parents left for India yesterday. Saturday was a busy day did some last minute shopping, visit to the temple, and we managed to squeeze in to go to downtown and see a couple of sailing boats, as it was the Sailing event 2009 at Boston harbor – it was great weather and crowd.

Sunday was pretty much breakfast/lunch and then airport. It really sunk in after getting home and I was very depressed entire Sunday evening. Did some chores to keep myself occupied but didn’t help. What is that bugs me? The unconditional love parents have for you with no expectations, fact that no other relationship can replace this…And then the guilt, totally took out every bit of frustration on my mom and upset her on many occasions (my mom being my mom is even more sensitive than I am! Sigh!) Every time I do this, miss them and then when they are around totally take them for granted. This has to stop now I am a grown woman, ready to have my own kid/s! Somewhere I also have this fear all this will come back to bite me later…
Ok, just spoke to my parents and they have reached home safely! Apparently they had to wait in a line and the airport authority checked everyone's body temperature and gave flyers on the Swine fly health care as to how /whom, the passengers are suppose to contact if they develop fever and flu like symptoms in the next 10 days. Very impressive arrangement from what I hear.

On another very sad note my BFF’s mother expired after having suffered from Cancer. So the weekend started of on a sad note. I just spoke to her/SJ last week inquiring about her mom’s health etc. I am just so upset listening to one bad news after another. This seriously has to stop. I thought I said in my earlier post after a couple of bad news in a row I was expecting good news to be knocking on my front door. But looks like she is held up!

DH and I had a discussion about something yesterday. I had to confess this feeling thats becoming stronger inside me. I knew we were on the same page with it. But now having expressed it so strongly to one another, it has only become stronger.

No comments: