Monday, August 1, 2011

Daily Musings

One very good thing about FB is that it reminds you about everyone's birthdays. So if you are able to log in every other day, you get to wish most of your friends, aquaintances, family, et al. Other sad thing is that it makes people who could just call and wish you lazy as they choose to wish you on FB instead. I have made it a point that as much as possible if I have someone's personal phone number with me, I will make it a point to call and wish them. Even if its brief, it is personal.

So I speak, with my own birthday being a week away from today :-) ;)

Oh and BTW I watched Khatta Meetha (Akshay Kumar, Trisha starrer) was pretty lousy, didnt do any justice to a serious issue nor was it a successful comedy attempt. Still due to watch all the big ones, DB Singham etc

Addie and Annie (and I must say the Mommy cos I feel their pain deep inside and it hurts) managed to fall from the couch on the floor. Addie's was worse, but both did ok. Phew! Yes my heart almost stopped twice past weekend. And while I thought I could wait till the terrible twos to start, at 14 months my girls attempt to do what they are not 'supposed/allowed' to and immediately look at me and wave their index finger and say 'NO NO NO'. They also seem to be minding one another at times. And I know what's coming next, 'minding Mommy's business' times ahead. :-) Girls I tell you ;)

No comments: