Monday, August 15, 2011

The week

And so the girls and my mom and I have been taking the girls to visit the day care past week to settle them in. Annie has been quite upset with this new change while Aadu is a bit ok. She is getting distracted but Annie reminds her of how unacceptable this whole change is :-) I was totally expecting this and yes this has got me exhausted a bit to watch them be 'not-so-comfortable'. But its part of thegame eh? As of now I am hopeful that like all other kids they will get used to it,... soon in the next fortnight or so. I know some parents claim their kids didnt create much scenes and settled in well, but my offsprings arent those indifferent kinds, they are attached and expressive, which I am glad. So we have to see how they will do this week. Its raining and Aadu is running a low grade fever so didnt take them there today. Over the weekend they had too much fun at Wingaersheek Beach and I think they got a bit exhausted playing in the water and sand although they loved it. It was amazing to see them happy not being disciplined and being allowed to play in the water and sand and get messy, priceless :-) The beach was recommended by a friend and is a kid friendly beach, with shallow waters and soft sand. I would definitely recommend this for parents with young kids. Also this was the first time I was taking the kids to a beach and I heard some kids dont do well with sand and water the first few times. I am glad my girls did well. I think they will turn out to be outdoorsy as they love to go out. That totally means I have to have a solid winter acitivity plan for them:-)

No comments: