Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mid April


Weekend flew by as always. Since couple of days both of them have been getting awfully naughty. AG is already categorized as naughty girl but AL joined forces since 2 days, both of them are keeping me on my toes and I am loving it they alternate between spells of good mature behaviour and riot of mischief a perfect blend. You cannot leave them and turn your back for a second pretty much at times :-)

Cold/allergies has struck P and me again. I have never had nasal allergies ever. But it looks like finally after these many years in US it kicked in according to P. He thinks you are over protected relatively in this environment as opposed to the dust and pollution my body got used for 20 years and suddenly lack of it from 10 years finally hits me this way ;)

Finally got my new Prada eye glasses, went for the black matt finish as glossy was well  too glossy :-) My power hadnt increased except axes since I first had my glasses in 2002 and its too low for contacts and the doc said to wear it only if I want to and dont have to wear it constantly, I could even do without it. Anyway I got it and now feels weird been so long since I quit wearing them .

Work also keeping me on my toes along with kids - the way it should be.

They had another picture day at school and AG wasnt happy with the whole set up and did not co-operate, AL as expected did. For easter I gifted the kids in the class a plastic egg with a candy they seem to have liked it. Those kids are so cute, greet me everyday int he morning alongside AG and AL and also bid me good bye and couple of them very happy to see me even and give me a hug. Their feelings are so pure and innocent makes you so happy. I had AL push another girl almost and warn her with a big NO not to come close to her Mommy, very posessive and cute (well there are other days she doesnt care, she rather be with her teacher Z her favorite one and acts like she is doing me  favor by sitting in the car to go back home in the evening ;))

No comments: