Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Stuff..!


Poor AL has a bad cold & cough. I kept her home yesterday just hoping she would feel better. But she has a sore throat this morning. Sent her to day care as she is likes her teachers and friends, especially teachers so its a good change. And I did check on the webcam that she is more occupied and hence less miserable there.

Its getting warmer after a cold spell again. Yay! I hope though that P's allergies are better this time round hopefully!
Girls are totally anti-dal chawal diet. I dont force them but I have to confess I am running out of healthy vege options for toddlers at times.
 
I was collating all the pictures to send (its been 6 months since I have done it, very reluctant since MIL passed away) to my FIL and was thinking so much about my MIL she would have been so happy to watch the girls grow and all the pranks to share and compare them with their Dad's since P was a naughty child too. AG already gets time outs at times at daycare (which I support as she can get quite naughty) and I have a complaint report on her naughtiness. I have to confess I find it too cute. This I can say since she cant read this for the next few years at least ;) I also see that as of now AL is more like me in terms of personality, prim and proper kinds I used to be and more girly etc

Busy weeks ahead at work. Which is fine but what makes me nervous is how soon time flies, on Friday the feeling that 'wow! the week just flew by"

No comments: