Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Just plain good and giving

I am thankful and grateful for surrounding myself with goodness and generosity and its all from the one main person in my life, my husband P.
The one quality that beats everyone and everything - he is just plain good and has a heart of gold.

In terms of generosity and his giving nature too he is alongside my paternal grand mother and my mother - the 3 people I have seen in my life who can selflessly just give and take a lot of pleasure and seek happiness by their kind deeds. Its overwhelming at times and yet I feel blessed.
There are no other adjectives or superfluous words that can describe a person being good and generous.

I hope the girls inherit the goodness of character and the giving nature. He is an excellent role model on that front.

1 comment:

SS Rama Rao said...

P is generous,affectionate,cool and fun loving.Things are never boring when he is around