Thursday, June 20, 2013

Movie time

Got to watch "yeh jawani hai diwani". Reminded me of 'bachna e haseeno' nothing new, have to leave your brains aside and just focus on relaxing and gear for the weekdays ahead kinda movie. Of course appreciate the good looks and bodies these 20 somethings have and then some good moves and music. Entertainment package I guess for the weekend.

I have no idea why to some - the moment you leave India and go outside the country for your career or a change in lifestyle, you are automatically a selfish person who cannot maintain any familial relationships.BS!. Just as many people stay close to family physically and yet absolutely do not maintain relations so also people who are physically away can as well maintain much better relations. This is just a movie and that's how you have to see it I guess but cant help but wonder at times. But hey I am hindi movie buff, this movie is worth a watch and is good for some banter ;) I guess....

No comments: