Thursday, June 20, 2013

Phew Phews! :-)

Its taking us this long to get over 2 back to back birthday parties on Saturday :-) Plus the two places were 50 miles apart and I had one of the girls taking an overdoze of cup cakes - correction over doze of cream on the cup cakes and cakes which I had no control over. Over all a fun but tirng weekend that we had to carry forward the load for next couple of weekdays too ;) AG after eating cream from 3 cup cakes and 2 cakes at 2am on Sunday morning had a nice colourful throw up and trust me as a mom I knew that was coming. But sometimes we have to let go. She fell asleep and was on track after that much needed throw up. I couldnt digest seeing her eat that sugar how could her small little belly? Not to mention all cakes and cup cakes we savored were from Konditor Meister. By the end of it I could not take it anymore. They are undoubtedly the best, but how much of these cakes can you handle all in 1 day ;)

No comments: