Friday, February 29, 2008

Non stop studying !?!

I had an exam for my certification course today (3 more modules to go!). Nothing's changed! Same last minute cramming as I did in school, college etc. I then realized something! ---- I have never stopped studying since whenever it is I started (ages). Yes! right after my Bachelors in India. I did my fourth year Diploma in New Zealand, then Masters, my thesis dragged but well it was part time 2 years instead of full time 1 year, cos I was sitting in US and newly married. Then I started this certification course. In short I have never spent more than 6 months (just one semester I took off), or rather a year not working towards some degree or certificate! Well since then I have also had 2 years work experience within that same period, doing a full time job.

...... I guess it keeps me going!

No comments: