Sunday, March 30, 2008

This and that...

Watched Jodha-Akbar and No Entry this weekend. Jodha-Akbar was ok. Hrithik definitely makes a handsome Akbar and so does Aishwarya as Jodha. Got so used to seeing Jodha in a motherly role. If you have watched Mughal-e-azam atleast 5 times like me, you will know what I mean. Anyway all I did was stare at Aishwarya's costume and jewellery. No entry was a remake of that Telugu movie (Pellam Uru-elthe) I found it ok too. Somehow I manage cracking up at Salman's comedy. Oh yes! someone might think my taste in comedy is bad. But well all I have seen is Judwaa and Biwi No.1 and this one - and I didnt mind him /his comedy in all three. But I am a Hindi movie fanatic so maybe........
First time did my laundry in Canada. I dont know why I am writing it in my blog as if its of any significance. But its perhaps I had this fear of going into the basement alone and doing it - I had this weird feeling about it. (Our home in Boston had an ensuite and I didnt get a chance to go flatting like other Masters students you see!). Why is it always in the basement? Why cant they put it somewhere in between (my building has 4 floors they could have surely squeezed it in somewhere on level 2 or 3)? I always shunned that there would be no phone signal even, it looked stuffy and uncomfortable. But it wasnt too bad for a first timer - necessity I had no choice! :)
Did some reading on Managerial Accounting for my next exam. Somehow I was not too fond of it when I did Bachelors in India. And that block has not yet gone.
And oh yeah its already a month since I moved to Toronto and in this new job!

No comments: