Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mundane

Work is keeping pretty busy. Even one day in the two day weekend is spent working now. No complaints. Busier the better. Last weekend I met with my relative in Toronto finally. I met this Uncle of mine after probably 20 years - yes I dont remember him at all, but their family still made me welcome and bonded so well. This is what makes me proud of my family, warm, modest (besides a whole lot of other good things :)) - I have to keep this thing going. And without any hestitation I can say I have only shown that side of me to some chosen people. (I am not perfect you know ;) very choosy :)) ). But sometimes some experiences make you lose trust and I decided to keep distance with certain people who bring out the worst in me......I guess that will differ individual to individual.
BTW my family is so spreadout that we have covered North America pretty well. Once again I have to be proud that the last generation in my family was very enterprising and bold. Forty years back how it would have been in Toronto ?.... I dont even want to think.....
......and the clock keeps ticking!!!

No comments: