Sunday, May 11, 2008

Salads

I have been usually pretty 'indifferent' towards salads all this while. I enjoyed salad bars when I visited US the first couple of times and then it died. We have our own Indian salads (Kosumbri, raita etc) and was content with it, but somehow never got hooked on to the western salads. But off late since I have been living in Canada I have been enjoying it. Whether the basic green salad or macaroni salad. Currently I am in a state that I can eat red skin potato salad any time of the day and totally get into a potato salad- binge mode. Recently I also had this other salad which I have never had in my life - strawberry salad. I dont know if it has another fancy name, but thats what it was basically strawberries and almond slices and a great sauce! Yumm!
Now that I think of it these past two months I have had salads only from 'Pickle Barrel' - Caesar salad, Honey mustard salad, Mixed green salad and my favorite Greek salad!

No comments: