Sunday, June 1, 2008

Therapeutic

Shopping is therapeutic indeed. Went to Eaton mall today, it's good that once you get off at the Dundas station you walk into the mall. After a not-so-impressive Vaughn Mills mall couple of weekends ago, this was a relief. Wanted to visit the 'Mango' store since ages, I wasnt impressed but I can check that off in my list of to-do things. I quite liked the Canadian 'Roots' store. Though limited stuff I liked it overall. A couple of other stores such as Zara and other European brand had better stuff here than in the US I thought. Or maybe since I havent checked the spring collection out in my Natick Mall near home as yet.....
I wonder what it is with shopping and choclate shake and me. I shop better or in better spirits when I am sipping choclate shake - this time it was Baskin Robbins.

No comments: