Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Routine

Last few days the Voldemort effect kind of started again. I will ignore and let it pass. Spent the long weekend in Boston (Civic Holiday in Canada). Looking at the bright side, the courteous immigration officer when entering Canada last night made my day. My kind Manager bought us coffee and I really needed it this morning. A person who I had least expected at work openly appreciated my work today. Thank you for that Ms you made my day! :) I am spending more times in meetings now, the sun care season has started and I manage a key sun care customer. So it is going to be extremely busy for me going forward. I realized the other day that as much as I appreciate other industries, I would personally prefer working in the CPG or Food/Beverage industry - basically products that appear more alive to me :) I wonder what its like to work in the Hitech industry - I cannot associate myself with it :), nevertheless I would give it a try when the time is right and if it works out I guess.

No comments: