Monday, May 11, 2009

bla! bla!

We visited Wrentham mall and we loved it - we have been wanting to go since ages and finally we did!

Weather is getting so unreliable to plan anything concrete....

Ages ago we had forgotten my DH's sweater at a friend's place, and I finally got it yesterday, its been 2 years since I had forgotten at her place and it was bugging me, it was brand new...

what's with Facebook and some people changing their status messages by the minute ....?

Isnt there a misanthrope in all of us?

1 comment:

The road to self discovery said...

if you do go to mohegan take the lunch buffet, i think its called sunburst buffet. the coupon they give if you take the bus covers it.It's pretty good.

I think it's an enjoyable experience with parents. they have a no smoking zone and the interiors are awesome.