Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Think twice before you speak

The girls were falling asleep, well one did and one was almost about to. I was chatting with P and ended the sentence with the words "josh main" and to my surprise my darling AL repeated like a parrot after me. AL has been faster in picking up words and language in general, since a newborn we kinda guessed it. She repeats most things she hears in our sentences. So which means now people around them (not just parents) have to watch their language, tone, body language etc. Moreover we cannot undo what we say :-)

Now a days she smacks us all and says - boo - boo and then immediately sowweee (sorry) all in one sentence and one breath, so she thinks she can getaway with it :-) My darling by now I realize that words once said will have their impact all your life, it might fade but will still have an impact how much ever you apologize unfortunately, so pick your words wisely :-)

No comments: