Sunday, November 4, 2012

Being fair

One of the challenges I have been concerned about facing is being able to treat both my children at par through actions in hearts they always will be but how to make sure actions also speak the same. There are days when one is more naughty than another and hence gets more timeouts or chided. One behaves much better and gets appreciated. Although it does not reflect anythign against the other one. Its important to acknowledge the other one too. I feel bad even though I sincerely know I  am not being biased. Through out our life we see teachers, relatives, friends, making such comments and comparing between 2 people whether students, friends, siblings,children or their spouses etc it does worry at times. Maybe I am thinking too much simply cos it pisses me off. :-)  

No comments: