Wednesday, January 16, 2013

This and That...

So settling down is taking us quite a long time as anticipated and planned. We are fine with day to day stuff, closets somewhat organized, pantry etc. But still consolidation, reorganizing etc will continue for a while until I am completely happy with the way things are. We are very particular I guess and 7 years in one place we got back some stuff which we have to eliminate by reviewing carefully  :-)

Just went to the temple and mall for the weekend. Got myself a pair of much needed basic blue jeans. Unplanned shopping in Zara. We are shop-oholics P and me should really stay away from malls for sometime, although I have better self control LOL. So Kids insisted they will carry the bags and AG left the bag on the ground when she wanted some water, we missed it and left the bag in the mall. Only to come home and realize and then call the mall lost and found and the Zara store and a good samaritan and returned the bag so went again on Sunday to pick it up. Lucky me got my pair of jeans back. Although it was inexpensive but still.

AL talks fast and has clear speech. Right from start she was more verbal. AG as mentioned is more baby talk when she comes to her speech, she talks, she expresses but lacks clarity in her pronunciations so most of the times only I can understand/interpret her plus her lovely husky voice impacts the pitch ;) So AL's cutest Grammatical errors ago like this:
I "camed" back Amma
Its all "brokened" - Aadu "broked" it
Playing with my fingers, and folding it like they are sleeping one by one she "waked up" my fingers.
And she says "chicken" for "kitchen" always mixes it up :-)
AG and AL are obsessed with the Spanish cousins - you know who? ;) so we get "Hola!" and "Come on, lets go amigos" - this is what AG told me yesterday. And here I am insisting they talk in Konkani to me, we will probably be talking in Spanish now LOL ;)

No comments: