Friday, October 14, 2011

A good find

So I discovered that BJs sells fresh, organic pasta in their ready to eat section. I got it for the first time last week. I believe they have spinach and cheese ravioli and Squash ravioli varieties in vegetarian section anyway. I quite liked it. It also motivated me to make some homemade marinara/pasta sauce. For the first time I made it and turned out yum. I just made very little as a trial run. I need to get basil when I make it next. Its such a simple recipe. AL and AG both showed interest as sometimes they are bored of the usual daal-chawal- veges combo and they like to eat themselves these days anyway.

AG and AL are fond of ParleG since a few months now. Thanks to my parents who are used to biscuits with morning tea. It used to be a pleasent site in the morning to watch Grandparents and Granddaughters relishing ParleG sitting quietly on the couch at 7am. Well it was mostly AG. (AL was a late latif, she tends to sleep much after AG and wake up much later).

Life's simple pleasures....

No comments: