Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dentist!

So today finally took the girls for their first Dental appointment. It was a quick check up, to ensure nothing is really bad out there and the girls also listen, hear and understand that they need to brush twice a day from an outsider to re-emphasize oral hygiene. The Dentist was so good she made it so easy with toys and books around, they got balloons, foody bags, got their picture taken with the Doctor. They counted how many teeth they had, followed instructions to open their mouth wide - super cute! Over all was fun and easy! I was very nervous as it was the first time..

Oh! and a very young distracted driver came and bumped into my car from behind. It was on a regular internal road just when we had almost reached the dentist's office and traffic had slowed down and she missed that, I was with AG who was surprised, it was just a basic jerk as speeds were  so low Thank goodness! I was agitated though as I was with AG and didnt like her experiencing it one bit. Luckily nothing happened to my car although I still will get it examined, exchanged insurance details anyway as per protocol...moral of the story "accidents happen sometimes mumma" :-)

No comments: