Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Think twice before you judge another MOM

Recently I stumbled upon some forward that reminded a mom, no matter what "you are a good mom". Some moms do it one way others do it another way, it still makes you a GOOD MOM.  Remember being perfect is impossible and its a myth. It was nicely written and should have saved it perhaps. Its happened only once to my face my kids and I were criticized by another mom, I swallowed it, as it wasnt the right time to respond and on hindsight it's a good thing I could have said such nasty things but how would I be different then?. But I was mad, as a mom I know best what my kids need and each child is precious and different. But I think sometimes until you have 2 kids people will not realize how much more different and more effort it is to raise twins and 2 very different children from the same parents. And I have had a lot of my friends acknowledge it to me now who did not realize it earlier. As a MOM compassion and empathy for other moms should be nurtured. 

No comments: