Sunday, January 20, 2008

.....

Friday night we were off to a friend's place to watch the cricket match and sadly I fell asleep and didnt watch it cos I had a late night previous night Good we won. We tried two new restuarants. Friday night finally went to India Palace in Chelmsford and hogged Indian Chinese which was quite good. (Dont have to wait for a reason to goto NJ every time ;) though Ming is very good , this is close).

Satday lunch we went to Udupi Bhavan and had thali. It was very good too. Then religiously watched Happy Days (my husband and friends we were hanging out with were from CBIT) so had fun watching it and ate Cold stone ice cream. Ice cream after a very long time. I liked how they prepare the mix in front of you at that place. In New Zealand every Friday was ice cream day at work and I fell in love with mint with choco-chips flavor there. I brought it home and planning to enjoy it today!

So last two days all I did was eat :)

No comments: