Thursday, July 24, 2008

Isnt honesty the best policy?

I dont like my personal belongings to be touched/used in my absence. No this is not an 'only child syndrome' (or is it? ....whatever!). I dont mind when common things are lying outside and people use them when they really need it, its common sense of what can be used and what cannot be. But digging into my drawer and picking things and using - Naaah! I am sure it is that way with most people. Unless they belong to that accepted close circle of people, no way anyone likes aquaintances do that. Naturally when this hapened to me the other day, I had to inform this person I dont like or appreciate it. Obviously this person didnt take it well. I think this person thought I wouldnt notice, but it was too obvious! Was I rude? My mother thinks I should have let-go of it! I didnt try to argue or be 'rude' I just plainly informed the person. This person was definitely hurt. I do feel bad for that, but what about my feelings, I feel total invaded of my privacy - does that have no value? Was there any other way of dealing with this situation?

No comments: