Monday, July 14, 2008

This and That

Surprisingly had a decent Monday today. I shouldnt be saying it out loud for fear of jinxing myself (yeah I seriously believe I can jinx myself ). I am oneof those Monday-haters, for whatever reason I never sleep well Sunday nights and am all grumpy on Monday mornings, dont talk to anyone that much and act as if the whole world is on my head. I get over it post lunch. (Sometimes I wonder why am I so typical?)


I stopped over to buy some juice for myself on the way back from work, the store was out of stock on the brand I wanted. Fine! went to buys some yoghurt, and the employees didnt stock any of those yet. Fineee! I will eat the not-so-good-for-your-health stufff! bought myself choclate glazed donuts!!!



BTW when I was down with cold all weekend this one 'Troggs' song kept me going :)


No comments: