Friday, January 27, 2012

20 months

Girls are 20 months old already. It wows me how fast they grow up. Cant imagine they will be turning 2 in 4 months. Last night the 3 of us shared the same mattress and it was a delight as we all rolled into each other. My parents seem to be terribly missing them its been probably just around 6 weeks since we got back from India but feels ages. Since a week the girls have started expressing their 'possessiveness' through "my/mine" for toys and whatever it is they are playing with. They just gestured and threw a fit but never said those words until now. . 'Wheels on the bus' is still as fascinating, but I am sure it will be replaced soon. Kolaveri is out. AL particularly likes wipers going swish swish while AG enjoys showing how the baby goes 'waa' waa' waa' . Pretend play has also started, with Minnie Mouse being rocked to sleep, and non-existent Yoghurt being fed to everyone around with a fork or spoon. We now play catch - which is pretty much aimlessly running in the living room for now. Ringa Ringa Roses is also being appreciated especially the 'all fall down'. AG managed to do a front flip successfully, The way she stretches herself sometimes worries me, I have to remind myself she is a baby and more flexible than me.
 
Busy week ahead at work, that time of the month again, meetings, meetings, meetings

No comments: