Saturday, June 23, 2007

Continental airlines fiasco

Did everyone hear about what happened in that Continental Airlines flight. The flight from Amsterdam to New Jersey witnessed the most horrible sewage flow/seep and poor travelers had to sit through it. Can you imagine the torture. If your like me who flies through Economy and simply cannot sleep on the flight and struggles for leg room (Ah! my long legs) and dislikes the flight food. Ok what is it that I like about flying? Nothing! I hate it -in addition to all this imagine the stench! Urgghh!

My sympathies from the bottom of my heart to all those passengers. Apparently the flight stopped over in Ireland 'supposedly' got the loo repaired and in running condition, only for the problem to start all over again. Awww! what a shame! Continental apparently apologized that the travelers had to sit through human waste and gave them a 500 dollar gift voucher. Your kidding me! I totally agree with a passenger who says he felt physically abused and neglected. (Hmmm! I learn new forms of abuse each day besides my daily doze of Law and Order).

Now for the Jay Leno question of the day. Media was referring to sewage on the flight as 'raw sewage' ; so what other form of sewage exists? (cooked ?)

1 comment:

vivenive said...

New post sooon plz...getting PWS( post withdrawl symptoms) Geez...cant believe i said that :)