Thursday, June 28, 2007

High on life or publicity?

Paris Hilton finally got out of the prison. I wanted to watch her on Larry King Live yesterday but I got busy and didn't watch it. I just caught a glimpse of the program and this was when Larry King asked Paris what is the one thing she would like to change about herself/Paris? and she replies the way I laugh when I am nervous, apparently she gets a bit shrill, she said. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. She sat there with sadness in her eyes (or feigning sadness I should say?) and trying to look gloomy and weak and if all the rest of the responses were as dumb and hollow as that one - I don't think I missed anything. I have definitely been enjoying Jay Leno's comments on her! And apparently according to him the reason Larry King was wearing extra pair of suspenders yesterday at the interview was cos his wife forced him to cos he was the first man she (Paris) was meeting after getting out of prison LOL :)

BTW I happened to read that Eva Longoria is being paid 2 Mil for exclusive wedding pictures of her and Tony Parker at their wedding by some Ok! magazine. (Angelina I guess charged 4 Mil for the pictures of her daughter to be published if I am not wrong). I sincerely hope there is a law passed which requires such type of income to be donated to charity. I would like to call this social waste.

1 comment:

vivenive said...

LOL, very very funny, but by the way BIG B charged some media channel 7 crores( 2 mill $) for AB&ASH marriage footage...:) seriously...

By the way Bomma saw ab and ash at the star bucks at Newport beach a week after their marriage...seriously...