Tuesday, April 16, 2013

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

So we had more company this past weekend. 3 families came over for lunch on Saturday and kids had a blast and got tired. We had some good company and I insisted they stay for dinner, I had cooked a simple lunch for all then for dinner I made daddojanam as we had late lunch and we were kind of full and ordered couple of pizzas just in case. It was nice catching up and weasther was good too. We got tired to at night.

Next day, Sunday had my colleagues over for lunch they insisted we get take out so we did from Udupi, weekends is Buffet so they one of my colleagues picked up lunch for us and we sat home and relaxed, ate, chatted. Then we had our neighbors who stopped by to say hello late in the evening. By then I was done, had fun but was tired as I had a long day both days.

Monday took the day off as daycare was closed being Patriot's day. Did shopping, and A&A got a pretend play kitchen that P installed. In general kids played all day and napped very late, so late that they continued through the night quota of sleep skipping dinner, one of those rare tiring days for them ...

Since we moved in I have been inviting lot of people over and its been very nice catching up, we already had a few groups covered, and we have few more lunches and dinner invites to go but will hold off till next month and space them out.

No comments: