Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Kitchen

Its been a few months since I started my kitchen hunt for the girls. I had to wait until we moved ot the new place. Growing up the girly-girl that I was, I loved pretend play with my kitchen set, I had a plastic kitchen set but it was all utensils only and then graduated to some steel ones and I loved them. Anyway now you get the kitchen itself alongside all the kitchen ware. I saw a KidKraft kitchen at a friend's place and fell in love with it. Her son loved playing with it and she was very open minded and not stuck up that boys should not play with kitchen sets etc. Anyway I finally ordered it and it came and we fixed it. Its this lovely silver kitchen that I almost wish I had growing up. ;) This has been out of stock forever now. And finally I ordered it even though it was a back order but luckily received it within 2-3 weeks since I placed it and I didnt have to wait or look for another one...

Here is a picture of it. It has a fridge, freezer, phone, microwave, 4 burner stove, oven, dishwasher, sink and paper towel roll. Phew! the 3 girls in the house love it :-) I still have to buy them some play pots and pans etc  to get their kitchen function.

No comments: