Thursday, April 11, 2013

Phew! Phew! days..

Last 2-3 days have been a bit overwhelming more like evenings have been tiring. AG has contributed a little bit to it by refusing to eat dinner and she wants to only eat Bourbon biscuits, cup cakes and chocolates and then milk and then we should rock her to sleep - yep that's her ideal dream dinner/night - everything else "No Thanks!" - this sweet gene of hers is drowning me LOL, where does she get it from - oh wait its her maternal gene? (and we have staunch chocolate and sweet lovers on both sides of my family) - a certain someone has been addicted to Lindt Milk chocolate with Hazelnuts - so addicted that she hides in the pantry and eats it so AG doesn't see it - yep its her mom . AL is slowly progressing too, she didn't quite like sweet and chocolates as much more like she didn't care and now she is advancing although she still doesn't enjoy that sugary icing (even I don't) but AG clearly likes even the sugary sweet!
 
Anyway the point being that the two-threee hours before their dad gets home - where in I cook for them, feed them, cook for us, pack us lunch for next day and then we sit down to eat dinner between 5pm to 8pm has been crazy past few days. And the main thing impacting the equation being AG not eating. Phew! some days effortlessly are smooth days and some days you put in so much more effort and yet its ends up being crazy busy. And then my caffeine impact. I usually have my tea around 2pm and I happened to take it bit later at work around 3 due to meetings etc and it impacted my sleep a tad bit. So there you go :-)

No comments: