Thursday, April 25, 2013

PANEER!

We are not a huge fan of frozen meals. Somehow never got to liking it. In fact peas are the only vegetables I use frozen cos I am forced to as we dont get fresh 'peas'. Frozen parathas are our last absolute last back up at home. I cook fresh food everyday which is a challenge here in the US as you have to stock your grocery in advance unlike India where you will fnd it round the corner at a store. But I go the extra mile and make sure we use fresh veges except peas. I am sure it works well for some women and I respect that, never worked for us...

P really wanted to try Haldiram's paneer tikka and I wasnt so sure. I loveeeeee paneer so didnt want to take a chance of disliking a paneer dish BUT it was awesome. Totally recommend it hopefully they maintain the taste.

No comments: