Thursday, September 3, 2009

AP

R.I.P YSR – I don’t know much about the current political situation and people in AP/HYD, but it’s sad that the CM passed away in a helicopter crash. I saw some messages with people mocking in FB on his disappearance yesterday and that’s how I found out about it initially. And in all fairness he is a state leader (however horrible a leader he maybe to the very ‘successful intelligent literate class’ – (sarcasm intended!)) obviously there will be more effort to find him and keep him safe as he has (supposed to have) a big responsibility.


Then this morning read an email from my mom and took a peek in TV9 and Deccan and there it was, it was all about YSR’s death. And the fact that Rosiah will most likely be the acting PM. Good God! Isn’t he like one of those really corrupt guys, with the word CORRUPTION written in caps all over his face clearly visible? It’s just an uncomfortable feeling over all.


Our Vinayaka must have felt left out by media during Nimarjan, but maybe it helped and it went smoothly to some extent due to lack of media coverage?

2 comments:

Subhash Surampudi said...

Hmmmm
I'm confused now.
Mocking a then-living CM is not right according to you. But accusing the current CM is?

-Subhash

Meg said...

Accusing? I also read simultaneously about possibility of Rosiah being Acting PM and corrupt "accused" by someone else in their writeup and I put that thought across that its not like its going to be anything prettier with YSR gone. Like I said I do not know much about current politics. But what I read I expressed :)