Friday, September 18, 2009

Stuff!


As we are getting nearer to the Go-live date at work its betting busier and busier, which is great! UPK is something I am not familiar with so need to understand it, and see how long it might take to get done with training documents. I feel it will be very time consuming at this stage and might take longer than I had anticipated. Attended on how the successful the company has been so far in implementing lean principles. Wasn't as informative as I thought it would be. Lean techniques and principles are almost kind of boring now to hear or read about it.


Had lunch at Pongal in Billerica with the IS boys at work, didnt particularly like the food.


Fall has set in, not sure why I am taken by surprise as it usually does set in after Labor day. But summer was so short I guess hence it feels sudden.

Weekend just flew, with P's friend visiting us with his parents, although evening/dinner time was the only time we spent with them.

Had that 'team dinner' at Macaroni & Grill in Burlington. It went well I thought of the 25 people invited, 17 turned up.

I don't know why I always feel I can get easily misunderstood. Just cos I am different in certain aspects per society norms. I don't know if I should keep trying and explaining myself? Or silence is the best. Again that will turn into indifference perhaps? Grrr! whatever!

Not in a mood to blog some how.

No comments: