Tuesday, September 15, 2009

tittle-tattle

Weekend just flew by. Tried to catch up with my sleep quota which I had lost the previous weekend while in DE. At work the Friday summer timings of 12:30 pm are over. Its back to winter/ROY timing and Fridays typically end at 3pm. I got home and slept for 3 hours, P came home had dinner and slept again. Saturday lazed at home and took a nap in the afternoon and headed to a friend’s place for get together, they had bought a new home in Sharon, MA and it was a very nice home near to the Massapoag lake, my friend was also expecting a baby boy so it was a good celebration. Apparently they wanted a girl and were disappointed especially the husband. Its been happening in all our gatherings now. All of our other friends have boys and we keep talking how there will be a shortage of girls and the mothers/fathers yearn for a girl. But amongst the MA friends it’s the other way round, mostly girls and they will be first to have a boy in their circle. So God is always balancing it some how some where we just don’t know about it J But baby girls are more popular than baby boys that’s my general observation J


Sunday afternoon decided to take a stroll in Natick mall and blew over 100 bucks just like that. I don’t know how I do it. It’s very rarely I find something in Banana Republic within my price range and I found it this time. Shopped at 3 of my top brand stores, Zara, Banana Republic and A&F. I have decided to stop my weekend strolls now (like that is going to happen but I have to try). Been working for a while and I barely have any savings. Its scary at times I wonder if we are living way to much in the ‘present’?


Monday was an extremely busy day at work. Just the way it should be. Its going to be a long week………

No comments: