Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mundane....

Mushrooms: I tried eating it today (again) for lunch, but simply couldn’t; I don’t like the shape, the color, or the texture. But if it’s mushroom ravioli which does not reveal what’s inside I have no problem eating it. That’s the only form in which I eat it. But the moment I see its real form, it’s simply yuck and unappetizing for me. Then why can’t my brain flash a picture of a mushroom when I am eating ravioli? – don’t know!

Sambhar: Extremely bored of Sambhar, not going to make it for the next 1 month at least. P has no issues eating it and loves it but I am bored. This past weekend in DE with a group of Reddy friends I started loving their Telengana version of pappu chaaru. It was so busy I forgot to ask their recipe. I looked up online and the only thing different seems to be adding onions, methi powder, dhaniya powder and green chilli-garlic paste. I’ve got to try it.

And it’s ‘fall’ already. There is that chill in the air since we got back from the long weekend. I am wearing a sweater at home and outside and cant take the air conditioning any more. Temperatures are varying in 60’s but mornings its barely even 50.

No comments: